LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dear Blog; Day 286

Wow today was a busy busy day.  It started off with a drive to Prescott.  My best friend and I her mom and her 2 nieces went up to the pumpkin patch.  It was suppose to be cooler up there but it wasn't.  Although the weather wasn't cooler we had a great time.  We found pumpkins which we are going to carve in a couple of weeks.  Some of us had kettle corn, which didn't include me.  I did have some roasted chicken and some peanuts.  I was a good girl.  I didn't even have a sip of fresh apple cider or peanut butter sandwich or a granola bar or pringles or even a cheeseburger or french fries.  It took every ounce of willpower I had to not put the french fry in my mouth.... I am telling you what.  I have no idea if I am ever going to get over this obsession of food.  I can't even stand it some days.  But I made it through another day and another set of obstacles that involved food.  The day was great.  We took lots of pictures, and fed animals and took a hayride.  I love days like today.

After we returned home I went out to scottsdale and went out with some friends from school. We started at a sports bar called majerles where we watched the ASU oregon state game.  After that we headed to a bar called the lodge and after that we ended the night at a place called wild night.  We had such a great time dancing the night away.  It was lots of fun.  I haven't been out like that for a long time and a part of me has missed it.  I can't do it all the time, I just am not as young as I once was but it was fun to do it for a night.  I made it home somewhere around 230 am.  I was beat!

The day was great overall.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  I am glad that I gave myself sometime to chillax...I really needed it!

Love Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment