LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dear Blog; Day 297

I am starting to get so lax on my health plan.  I am doing the bare minimum.  I really need to get refocused and re energized.  I have about 2 months before my family sees me and I really want to meet my goal by the end of this year.  So what if I don't meet my goal?  Is the world going to end?  No, I just won't have met my year long goal the world will continue spinning and I will continue to move forward.  I plan on sticking to this health plan until graduation.  I am hoping by then that I will have lost the whole amount of weight that I want to loose.  So I will have graduation, a celebration for my weightloss, and I get to move !  This next 6-8  months are going to be amazing!  A lot of hard work but amazing!.

Love, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment