LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dear Blog; Day 281

Today was a day of preparation and reflection.  I prepared for my presentation on assessments and I reflected on how much I have changed since January.  The pictures I posted yesterday really opened my eyes.  I have made progress and I finally see that progress.  My fat brain still needs to catch up with my not as fat body.  It is funny how long things like that take to happen.  

I also got a chance to babysit my best friends niece aka "my adopted niece" I just love her to pieces.  She is 15 months now and walking and talking.  I used to babysit her everyday when she was a baby but as she has gotten older I and I don't live with them anymore I don't see her nearly as much.  She is in that stage where she just wants auntie and grammy and so she doesn't come to me like she used to.  I needed that time with her to reconnect.  I just love that little girl!  

I have a very blessed life.  I have great people, an awesome family, I am on my way to career that I am passionate about and I am happy.  I struggle and I am stressed but I am honestly happy!  

Happy is a good place to be. 

Love angela

No comments:

Post a Comment