LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear Blog; Day 280 (41 weeks down)

This is a day I know all of you have been waiting for.  I have been making you wait and wait for updated pictures...but the day has arrived.  First drum rolll please....I am down 91.5 lbs since January!  Take that food monster.. despite the stress and torture you provide me on a daily basis slowly but surely I am beating you.  One day at a time one meal at a time.

Here is what you have really been waiting for.  This first picture is a face shot from December 2010.  This is right before I started Medifast.....

BEFORE




This next picture was taken today 91.5 lbs lost

AFTER




I had a hard time finding a full body shot for this next one because I hated having my picture taken in general but here is what I looked like in December 2010

BEFORE




And here is a full bod shot as of today 91.5 lbs lost.  I have to admit until today I didn't see a difference.  I know I still have a long way to go but I have to acknowledge that I have come so very far already.  I can actually see the difference in the next picture and it brings a happy tear to my eye.  I am so very proud of myself and it gives me the continual drive to keep going.  I can do this... I can do this...I have been doing this!

AFTER 






I huge layer of self hate remove in it's place a thick layer of self love is placed.

Love Angela

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome Angie! Congrats on your accomplishment so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela you look so great. I am so happy for you, and all of your accomplishments. Keep going girl, you got this!

    ReplyDelete