LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dear Blog; Day 283

I have just one more day with my 2nd graders.  :(  It is pretty bitter sweet.  I am going to miss the kids and the teachers and the school but I am on to another class, school and teachers.  I know that I am creating relationships with collegues and friends that will carry me into the next phase of my life. I appreciate how willing everyone has been thus far to help me be successful and to share their knowledge with me.  My mentor teacher is planning something fun for me tomorrow an I am really excited about it.  It is really sweet of them.

I have a lot of things to do before friday and yet I am here blogging.  I just really need to get my butt into gear and get focused, I just don't have the time to be off task especially if I want to sleep in the next 2 days.  Sooo,  I am off to work!

Love, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment