LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Dear Blog; Day 284

Today was my last day with my 2nd graders.  I was so sad to leave them.  They did some really sweet things for me though.  My mentor teacher had been planning for a couple of weeks what she was going to do for my last day.  She had the kids write little saying about me for each letter of the alphabet which they then presented to me.  So sweet and they each wrote me class letters which they put into a book.  Also all of the parents donated money and I received some teaching things and a gift card to AMC.  I felt so loved and appreciated it.  I am planning on popping in on them every once in a while to check on them.  This is really why I teach! I also got some roses and lots and lots of hugs.

After school I met up with my grocery shopping friend and we saw a movie.  We saw whats your number?  It was actually pretty funny at times but other times you just wonder why they thought that would be good to put in the film.  Guess they think that is what sells or is funny.  Oh well, after that I went home and hit the books hard.  I finally crawled into bed at 3 am only to hear the alarm at 6:45....tomorrow is going to be a long day for sure!

Love Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment