LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dear Blog; Day 290

Middle of the week.  It is such a funny place to be, in the middle.  I feel like I am in the middle of a lot of things.  In the middle of school, in the middle of my weight loss and in the middle of my life.  It isn't good and it isn't bad, just in the middle.

Today was day 2 with 5th graders.  I am really proud of myself I memorized all their names.  I now need to make sure that none of them move their desks for the next 9 weeks!  We had a meeting after school and I found out that we are doing a fall festival for all the families I am really excited about it.  Our grade level is in charge of the photo booth!  We are going to do props and everything.  It should be really fun for us and for the families.

Love Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment