LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear Blog; Day 294 (43 weeks down)

I don't know why I feel I need to share with you what day of the week it is.  It could be that I am so far behind that it keeps me in line so I don't forget what day of the week it is!  I didn't make it to choir although I should have but I did make it to all 3 hours of church today which (pat myself on the back is an accomplishment).  I have tried to make sundays homework free, but it just hasn't worked out that way.  Such is life.  Monday starts week 2 with my 5th graders.  I am really enjoying this class.  I really really like 5th grade.  My teacher doesn't have me do a lot yet but I am hoping as I win her over that she will give me more and more responsibility.  

Love Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment