LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear Blog; Day 295

Oh I am so close to 300 hundred days.  Can you believe I have managed to keep this up for so long?  I know that I can't believe it.  The hard part is continually being strong.  I am having a hard time being strong.  Each day I feel a little less strong.  Something is eating at me (and not in a good way).  I can't put my finger on it.  I have been sneaking little things, nothing carb related.  But sneaking is still sneaking.  I am not trying to be hard on myself because I admit I have done a phenomenal job, but I am reverting to old habits and I don't want to, not intentionally anyway.  I want to be able to not obsess about the left overs in the fridge all day or watch those around me eat there lunch bite by bite wishing I was eating that too.  I don't want the first thing I do when I get home to be to look in the fridge or to continually concerned about what I get to eat next.  I should be way past this....I wish I was way past this.

Love Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment