LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear Blog; Day 279

I have no idea where the day went. First think I know I am up and the next thing I know I am back in bed.  What happened in between is a complete and utter blur.  I believe there was grocery shopping in there and dropping grandma off at walmart.  Oh and I made fajitas...with cauliflower tortillas.  Yes you heard me correctly; cauliflower tortillas.  I know I know, it isn't the exact same but it is a definite substitute I can live with.  It could be that my taste buds have complete changed or fallen off so I can't really tell anything anymore or I have learned  to appreciate what ever I can get that is even remotely close to tortillas, regardless it was decent.

I welcome sleep like an old friend...wrap your arms around me and rock me to sleep!

Love Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment