LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Dear Blog; Day 300

So great that my 300th day falls on a Saturday who would have thought.  I should celebrate by eating something, because that is how we celebrate right?!?!?  Wrong...although that is not entirely true.  I have been "celebrating" also known as stress eating a lot lately.  I just can't seem to stop myself.  I just turn my brain off and ignore the nagging feeling and just go where the food is.  Granted I have come  along way and on the outside it may seem like I have it all together and that I have such "will power" but inside I am scared and tired and feeling pretty weak.  I figure if I can keep it together in front of people then I am doing good.  But secretly as much as I don't want people to point it out, I just need someone to give me a hug, and let me know that it is ok but that I need to keep going and get back into the real swing of things.

Happy 300 days Angela !

Love, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment