LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dear blog, Day 300+

I have no excuse except that I have been busy.  I had every intention of blogging everyday this year to mark my journey but 3 weeks have gone by and not a peep out of me.  I just don't have the memory I used to and so to go back and try and re-create what happened over the course of 3 weeks just won't happen so here I am writing one post to cover all that has gone on.  I finally hit my 100 lb mark.  Go me, and soon after I challenged myself to stick to my plan while spending time at disneyland.  I don't know what I was thinking except that I needed a vacation, time with my best friend, and time with mickey mouse.  All in all, I was successful.  My best friend made a comment that really hit home.  She said, there are many things that I like about your weight loss but one thing I like the most is that you are so much more willing to take and be in pictures. It's true. although I am not where I want to be I am 100lbs smaller than I was this time last year.  I feel better and there fore I actually like how I look in pictures these days.  Its not va va voom but it is awww isn't she cute!  Yep I am in the cute stage, I might even venture to say pretty.

This time of year that I am heading into is going to be tough.  I won't lie I think about food often these days.  All the sweets, and starches and carb-laden food I can really see myself eating.  In reality it is just food, I get that but that doesn't stop me from desiring it.  I am determined to be successful.  More than I am determined to be successful, I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.  I am too far into this to put it on hold now.  I may sound like I am confident but on the inside I am a scared child.

Bring on the holidays, I know I will survive.  As my cousin wrote on my message board I am going to keep on keeping on.

Love angela

1 comment:

  1. hello beautiful angella i want ask you if you can get married to Nigerian guy.
    i was born on 27dec1975 an a widow with one son.
    if you have interest in me you can contact me through me phone 0 +2348024610205.
    babe i love you from my bottom of my heart or email me belloidowu12at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete